Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

BA - Tree Of Life

 


Today my class and I did an poster about our own family trees. This activity was really all about asking your parents, grandparents, great grand parents what culture they are and to learn about our last names history. As you can see above I am full cook island from both my parents sides, I have never met my mums dad because he had passed away before my mum had birth to me. This activity is basically just teaching us about our pass generations and express our cultures to others and to be proud. I am I made family tree poster this because I found out a lot of interesting things during the process. Other than that it was really fun !     

3 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Baker was this hard at all? and nice vocabulary also this poster is kind of small I think that it would've been better if you got a little more information about your grandparents family because it would be good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annyeonghaseyo Baker

    I liked reading your post today. I think you have made an amazing family tree poster, I loved how you used emoji to take the place of images of you and your family. I also liked how you had fun doing this, if your family are all Cook Island do you know when your family came to New Zealand? I also think you need to go through your post because I saw an error but apart from that great work. Keep blogging, see you at school.
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Baker. I like the vocabulary that you're using in this blog post. Was the process of making this family tree hard? I like you family tree because of how simple it looks, unlike mine. Great work and amazing effort you put into this family tree.

    ReplyDelete