Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Trip to Te Kohanga school


When we were about to leave we had to sort out our places in which cars we were going in.After we had finished getting sorted out the 
Drivers came and the drivers names were Mr.Naidoo, Mrs.Peterson, Mr.Steve and finally Mr.Hendricks the principal and he was the teacher that was driving me and the other students in my class.Then we had finally left our school and started driving and while we were driving music was playing and one of my favourite songs came up by HP boys: Engineers was playing then like 20 minutes later 
It popped up again and we were singing it.After that it was passed another 20 minutes and we finally made it in te kohanga school in waikite and there was a 
Small tuck shop that was selling multiple things that was very cheap and my friend 
Peliasi bought be an ice block, muffin and a drink then Mrs.Peterson gave me two
Dollars and I bought a muffin for my friend and I then Mrs.peterson again gave me and Peliasi chocolate then we played some soccer and I bet we definitely won.Then we started to play on their park for a while and do other stuff because we weren’t allowed to play on the field because they were doing tricks with their goat/sheep.After 10 minutes or more they had finished using the field and we were playing soccer and rugby for a short while, then we had to line up because we were going back to Glen innes.

It was super fun there and next time I go I hope to play more sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment